Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 7
It's about trading Indian Wells qualies late night, ATP and WTA. I call it trading for fun for a few reasons.

1. Using really small stakes, in and out really fast trading with odds moving like crazy and very big gaps watching ladder...
2. I have never heard about some of the players I was trading, Monica Puig...18 years old from Puerto Rico ? :)
3. No stream available, slow scoreboard ...a dream for courtsiders watching games live and taking candy from kids (money from traders) LOL

Why am I doing this ? Very good question, I guess I was bored, not very professional but who cares ?! I am NOT a pro trader ! :)
Anyway, I found those markets very easy to predict...traded 3 markets at the same time and made an OK result...
Just want to let you know about some great opportunities trading tennis like this. I missed Andreev-Smyczek match, 1-6, 6-1 and now playing 3rd set.

It's now time to get some sleep...no more trading here...maybe tomorrow but real serious tennis trading starts next week with live pics available. I made some great results last year during March and April...I believe it was my best period trading tennis. I really love Indian Wells and Miami....

Wish you good luck !!!

1 comments:

Billionaire said...

Hi, I've been reading your blog, very quickly since day 1. And noticed sometimes you get strugled with the API.
Well I also trade tennis altough been using Explorer.
Yesterday I tried Chrome and had the same issue with Geeks API. (No calls, no net)
I realy believe this is due to chrome witch may interfere with API calls to betfair.

Best of luck.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)