Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, January 5
The Future is bright, the Future is Purple !

Words above are taken from The Geek's signature, now you understand why he changed his sign some time ago....and as you see on my image the look of The Geeks Toy forum is changed now....

Decided to make another post before I go to enjoy my time in China starting next week .....Just want to let you know (just in case you missed it) about a new version of the greatest trading application, probably the best in the world :)

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. I am talking about BETDAQ version of A Geeks Toy. It's now official and available for all traders around the world :) It's FREE.....All you need is join The Geeks forum, register and download software.

Thanks TG, well done as always....!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)